Hot summer pool days call for cool yummy cocktails to sip on! There’s nothing better than kicking up your feet with an ice cold summer drink in hand. From fruity to herby, we’ve collected a few crowd-favorites for you to try at home!
A classic in the summer cocktail world, you’ll instantly feel like you’re lounging on the Amalfi coast sipping your Aperol Spritz! It’s bubbly, citrusy, and slightly sweet - and totally worth the hype. Here’s how to make it:
- Add 2 oz chilled aperol to your glass
- Add 3 oz chilled prosecco to your glass
- Add 1 oz chilled soda water to your glass
- Squeeze in an orange slice
- Serve with ice and a straw...enjoy!
Cucumber, Basil & Lime Gimlet
This one’s as refreshing as it gets! It’s cool and fresh and will keep you coming back for more. Here’s how to make it:
- Muddle 2 slices of cucumber and 1 ¼ leaves of basil in a shaker
- Add 1 ½ oz vodka
- Add 1 oz lemonade
- Add ¼ oz fresh lime juice
- Strain into glass with ice
- Garnish with basil leaf...enjoy!
This one looks as good as it tastes! If you’re going for a drink that will impress your guests, this one’s it. The grenadine gives it a gradient effect making it look like an actual sunrise! Here’s how to make it:
- Fill a highball glass with ice
- Add 2 oz chilled tequila
- Add 4 oz chilled orange juice and stir
- Pour ¾ oz grenadine into the center of the drink and it will sink to the bottom. Stir gently for sunrise gradient effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cocktail cherry.
Cousin of the classic margarita, this Mexican cocktail is just as good and equally refreshing! You'll add in some grapefruit juice to make it a touch sweeter, making it a yummy combination between sweet and tart. Here’s how to make it:
- Cut a notch in the grapefruit wedge, then run the grapefruit around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt.
- Add 2 oz of tequila blanco
- Add 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- Add ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Add ½ oz syrup
- Stir until combined, fill the glass with ice
- Top with soda water and serve...enjoy!
Finishing it off with another classic, the Moscow Mule! It’s a simple cocktail (only 3 ingredients) that almost everyone loves...here’s how to make it:
- Add 2 oz vodka
- Add ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- Add 4 ounces ginger beer
- Add ice, and garnish with lime wheel or wedge and fresh mint...enjoy!
We hope you love these refreshing and yummy cocktails this summer. You can always remove the alcohol to make a mocktail instead - they're still equally as great! Make sure to tag us on Instagram while you're lounging in your Tutublue sipping on your drink, we'd love to see! #tutublue